Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday in the Kitchen...Cake or Cupcakes?

On our way to a barbecue today and we're bringing dessert.

This is what my daughter picked out, now we just have to decide if we'll make cupcakes or cake.

Decisions, decisions.

A cake is easier to transport...but I think the kids like cupcakes better - easier to grab one and run!

(And don't worry, we bought cookies too - always need a backup plan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!