Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

A 2015 Mantra! #WordstoLiveBy

Over the last few years I have opted out of the whole "New Year Resolutions" game and went instead with the idea of adopting a few phrases that can inspire me throughout the year.

This year after some thought on where I've been this past year and how I want to reshape my life this year...this is what I came up with.

Find your TRIBE. Surround yourself with people that share your values and vision.

You are ENOUGH. Embrace everything that makes you - you.

Never stop DREAMING. Everyday you have a chance to take a new step toward making that dream come true.

Never Surrender!!

It's taken me quite a number of years, but I can honestly say I have a wonderful group of friends that I trust completely with my secrets, my successes and all the strange moments that get me from point A to point B! Yes, finding my TRIBE has been a long road, but it was worth the wait!

The concept of being ENOUGH is a constant struggle. Am I thin enough? am I witty enough, organized enough, driven enough for the society I live in? You know what? WHO CARES!!! This year I asked my stylist to add vivid purple streaks to my hair, because I love purple - and I don't care what anyone thinks about it. This year I wrote a series of sweet novellas because I wanted a change from spicy romance - and I enjoyed it! I'm on the path to embracing the real me (the tattoo is coming!) and I'm having a blast. I'm enough for ME, more than enough...and that's what counts!

I don't ever plan to stop DREAMING! I truly believe that when we stop dreaming and reaching for the stars is the day we end up in the rocking chair with the remote control and nothing else to live for. Nope, that's not going to be me.

What about you?

Happy 2015 my friends...we're in for a wild ride, enjoy every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!