Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday in the Kitchen: Home Fries

Sunday morning in my house usually means home fries.

But there is also a debate.

See, hubby has been making home fries for 30 years...and I really shouldn't complain, since I'm not the one who has to spend all that time chopping and dicing the potatoes and then slaving on the stove cooking them to perfection.

But...that's just not how I roll. ;)

Here's my problem with the home fries: I like onions in mine and hubby doesn't.  And the one cooking is the one making the choices.

So, every weekend we have the same debate. Onions or no onions.




I never win.

See...no onions!

Whenever we go out to breakfast at our local diner, I ALWAYS get the home fries...yes, because they make them with onions.

How about you?

With onions or without?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!