Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Music Monday: Shake It Off

Confession 1: I am a morning person.
Confession 2: I love Monday.

I know, I'm strange...hey, I'm a writer, I admit I don't dance to the same beat as the rest of my world...but that's ok.

Why do I love Monday? Because it's the start of fresh week, a great place to start toward a new goal or continue on the path toward making a dream a reality.

Are there naysayers out there trying to bring me down and suck me into the abyss of negativity? Of course! Not everyone embraces the day the way I do.

Which is why this new song from Taylor Swift has gotten under my skin this week.





Hope your day and week ahead is filled with AWESOME and here's to shaking off the negative vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!