Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Monday, April 14, 2014

The old/new blog design

Over the last few weeks I've been thinking about my brand, which naturally leads to thinking about my website and blog design. Over the next few weeks there may be more changes, maybe another new header, maybe just some color tweaking...but I'd love to hear some opinions from all of you!

Which design to you like better - the website or the blog?

What kinds of posts bring you back to a blog? What would you like to see?

Thanks for stopping by and sticking with me as I revamp and revitalize the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!