Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday in the Kitchen - Focaccia Bread

I hope everyone had a great week!

Me?  I've been stuck in my writing cave trying to hammer out the last two chapters of my current WIP. (I even missed blogging on Thursday...oh my!)

Today I'm sharing an easy recipe for one of the favorite snacks in my house whether we're watching TV or just have a few friends over.

Easy Focaccia Bread

1 Package (10 oz) refrigerated pizza crust (the kind that comes rolled up in a can) OR you can use your own crust.

2 garlic cloves, pressed

2 Cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Grated Romano Cheese
Dried oregano leaves or Italian seasoning
2 Firm plum tomatoes, sliced thin
1 small onion, sliced thin (optional)

Preheat the oven to 375. Roll out the dough. Sprinkle with the garlic. Sprinkle some Romano Cheese over the crust. Cover with half the mozzarella cheese and some of the oregano (or your Italian seasoning.) Top with the thinly spliced tomatoes and onions. Cover with remaining cheese and oregano. Sprinkle some romano cheese on the top.
Bake approximately 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Cut into squares.
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!