Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day - Honor the Fallen


Today we open up the grills, fill pitchers with sangria and chill the beer. We wave flags at parades and hang them on our houses. We celebrate the official launch of the summer season with our families and friends.

Don't forget to give thanks, salute and observe a moment of silence for the men and woman who sacrifice so we can enjoy the freedom to celebrate in any manner we choose.


Today let us remember, we are the home of the free BECAUSE of the brave!

Amen.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!