Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Monday, September 30, 2013

It's Pumpkin Season!

 The temperature is getting cooler, the leaves are beginning to change to their glorious colors of fall and PUMPKIN is everywhere! I love this time of year.

Nothing screams fall in my house more than waking up to a hot cup of pumpkin spice coffee...Yum. Then I finish off the day with a little pumpkin spiced Irish cream - and whatever happens in between fades away.


 New in writing: I expect this month to be a crazy month of new writing, edits an revisions.

Surrender to the Sheriff is in edits right now with my editor and I expect the release date to be late November!

My holiday novella, Muffins & Mistletoe, is being written and edited and I expect it to be released by November 1st - in time for some holiday fun reading! The adorable cover will be revealed in my October newsletter - so if you want to see it first, sign up for the newsletter! There will also be a holiday themed giveaway inspired by the story. :)


Toby is excited about Fall too - so after his last bath we dressed him up in Halloween bandana. :) Isn't he cute!

(Okay, admit it - you dress up your dog for holiday too...right?)


How do you welcome Fall in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!