Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Dressing Up and Looking Forward

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Yes, I am one of those mother's that got dressed up to go out with her kids. I'm the one who answers my door dressed up to greet the kids in my neighborhood. I just love playing dress-up. Always have and probably always will.

But, this year for the first time in ages...I can't decide what to be!

Which got me thinking about my choices and what's popular and what's not. I even created a little survey over on my Facebook page, please stop by and give me your opinion.


* * *

Over the past few weeks I've been in my little editing and revision cave putting the finishing touches on two books that will be out before the end of the year!

Out first will be a short holiday novella, Muffins & Mistletoe, set in the small fictional town of Starlight Hills in the Adirondack Mountains. I'll be posting the cover next week - but trust me, it's adorable!



Next up will be the first in my Prosperity Creek time travel series, Surrender to the Sheriff...and isn't my cover awesome!



One night in her inherited ghost town plus one sexy sheriff from the past, doesn't equal the future she's planned. Trapped in 1851 and falling for a man she knows will die over a gold dispute, is it possible to earn her inheritance and change the sheriff's fate in the process? Lilly might have to surrender to the Sheriff to find out!


Then I'll be looking forward taking a few weeks off for the holidays.

Now it's back to deciding on a costume, but I'd love to know what you're going to be this year!

Happy travels, my friends. Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. I have a spider hat I'll wear to give out candy. I know. Bah-humbug. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!