Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Writing to Sailing by Christopher Cross #MusicMonday

Leaving stress behind as we head
out to the Great South Bay.
Here we are, back to Monday.

As the first day of the work week, Monday can be filled with stress and anxiety. I turn the page in my weekly planner and take note of all the things I need to get done, all the deadlines that have to be met...and I reach for another cup of coffee and a way to slow my life back down.

While we don't own a sailboat, our boat does have ample room for us to spread out and RELAX. There is nothing quite like dropping anchor off shore and letting the water work its magic.

So, to get you in the mood for a great week ahead, I'm offering up one of my favorite songs.






Enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!