Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Blizzard Blog

View from the front of our garage

Yowza! What a year it's been. First Sandy struck and left us without power for 11 days. Now Nemo heads into town and dumps over 2 and half feet of snow on our doorstep. The Northeast certainly has taken a beating this year.

Today I'm grateful my family all got home safely before the storm really dug in its heels (so many had to abandon their cars on the roads and had to be rescued!)

I'm grateful hubby bought a snowblower two years ago!

I hope all my northeast friends are safe and warm too.

  
Hubby clearing our driveway






Toby the YorkiPoo loves snow!


Wishing you all safe travels wherever your road leads today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!