Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Fun Friday Find - Dark Chocolate and Goji Raspberry


It's no secret I love my chocolate.

It's also no secret I always keep some hidden in my desk to reward myself for completing a scene, finishing a chapter, etc.

Two weeks ago I bought the tiny bag at the grocery store to try them out.

Last week I started buying them in the big bulk bag from the local warehouse store!


Yes, they are that good. Addicting little nuggets of chocolate and a sweet, chewy juice center.

Try them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!