Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday in the Kitchen - Classic Salsa

Welcome to another Sunday in the Kitchen...today I'm thinking about sitting outside on my swing and writing on the laptop. Of course that will mean having a nice cool drink and a snack.

Since it's going to be hot here on Long Island, today I'll be in the kitchen making some homemade Salsa.

Classic Salsa


1 cup seeded and diced plum tomatoes
2 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro
1 Tbs minced red onion
1 Tbs fresh lime juice
1 jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
1/8 to 1/4 tsp salt

Stir it all together and chill.

YUM!

* * * *

My hot links for this week:

For the writers:
Stop by Live Write Thrive for some awesome tips!

For readers:
Find free and bargain books for your eReaders at Bookbub.com!

For Chocolate lovers:
Thinking of chocolate cake? Check out this great blog dedicated to chocolate cake!

For the Coffee lovers:
Here's a great blog dedicated to coffee shops and a great cup of java!

Thanks for stopping by - have an awesome week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!