Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanks To A Veteran...

I think one thing that everyone who knows me would agree on, it would be that I don't hide my opinions.

If I don't like you...you'll know it. If I don't agree with you...you won't wonder where I stand.

I am grateful every day to the men and women of our armed forces who have fought, and will continue to fight, for my right to be heard.

From the values I teach my children, to the religion we practice, and even down to the books I write - I thank a veteran! Because without the hard won battles, I wouldn't enjoy the freedoms I embrace each day.

And since it's my blog...and I'm free to switch things up now and again, you'll notice I have some guest bloggers popping in over the next few weeks to share their holiday releases!

Every Thursday I'll be featuring a new holiday blog with interviews and excerpts from some great books out this season.

Enjoy the day and don't forget to thank a veteran today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!