Welcome

Welcome to my blog, SCRIBBLING TO (IN)SANITY! First time here? I'm a romance writer who wants to believe most problems can be solved over coffee, a mixed drink or by anything covered in chocolate. I'm a believer in second chances and that it's always the right time to fall in love. As the saying goes, you're a guest in my house only once...then you're family. So I invite you to join the fun! I love comments but it's okay to lurk too - just know I'm glad you've found me and I hope you visit me again soon!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Website Woes

Life on the web...sometimes I feel like I'm standing in an open field, so small and inconsequential.

Like most authors, I ponder my online presence probably too often for my own sanity, but I can't stop.

Does my website reflect my brand?

Do I tweet enough?

Do I engage on Facebook the way I should?

Then my host has issues and everything is taken out of my hands for almost a whole day...my website goes down, my critique forum goes down, and I slowly freak out. (Okay...not slowly, by hour number two I was pretty hot and bothered and NOT in a good way!)

After some angry tweets, because by midnight when my sites were still down I was really not a happy girl, I got a few tweets from another host that offered me the first month free to try them out.

They offer a nice package - at half the cost of what I'm paying now.

I'll let you know how it works out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for joining in the conversation with your comment! Happy scribbling!